Business Development Manager (Freelance)(Remote)
Your primary role is to create new business development opportunities.
You will develop and apply a strategic plan to explore national and international development opportunities. It will include maintaining existing client relationships, managing business offers, tracking the success of each project, attending relevant networking events. You will work closely with the Creative Director to define models of multimedia experience to provide to our clients.
- Prospect and solicit potential clients daily, according to the targeted priority markets.
- Identify potential partners, collaborators.
- Implement a development plan, including objective and schedule.
- Follow up business lead opportunities (call, meetings, emails, etc.)
- Make suggestions to improve business development processes and increase the number of opportunities.
- Take part in improving our services and concept list and participate in quality control.
- Provide tools, internal system, and guidelines for company growth
- Conduct studies to assess potential business opportunities and uncover future trends.
- Communicate with clients to clarify their needs, perform need analyze and strategize.
- Acknowledge covid economical context
- Identify and understand organizations and business key stakeholders.
- University degree in business administration, production, economics, marketing, or any related field.
- Prior experience in Business Development.
- Office and google cloud services
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Another language is an asset, especially German or French or Chinese.
- Experience in related creative industry, multimedia experience, art installations, new media art, audiovisual events.
- Practical skills and experience in international business development
- Practical networking experience in various environments, such as conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, and other networking platforms.
- Passion for the business development
- A proactive approach to client interactions
- Independent and capable of working with minimum supervision to achieve goals.
- Sense of initiative.
- Great communications skills.
- General knowledge and interest in experiential design and new media art.
Summer Interships (Remote)
This summer, we are offering remote internships for students(preferably). The roles are focusing on specific topics and technologies. The programme will be 4 days a week, and we will offer mentoring on personal projects.
The applicants are required to have a strong interest in the chosen topic and ability to learn new technologies. Experience using the technology is preferred but optional. As it is a remote position, strong motivation, self-discipline and the ability to work independently are key requirements. The roles will also involve communicating your selected topic on social media or with potential clients.
If you are interested please send us an email with your portfolio and subject of interest: email@example.com
Application deadline is 1st of July.
Volumetric Filming and 3D scanning for VR experiences
You will use and improve workflows to create VR experiences using 3D assets from volumetric filming, 3D scanning and 3D modelling.
Software: Capturing Reality, Unity, Depthkit, Creative Suite, Blender
AR face filters
You will take advantage of modern developments in AR to prototype AR experience across platforms.
Software: Instagram Spark, GLSL shaders, ARkit, ARcore
Future Fashion Experiences
Fashion shows have been cancelled globally this year, with uncertainty remaining when brands can go back to showing their collections. Is this an opportunity to rethink the traditional fashion show system? You will research new ways to experience brands, crossing the digital and the physical realm.
- Trend research, concept development
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite, google docs
- Potentially Prototyping in VR/AR/MR and Machine Learning
Future Museum Experiences
In a post-COVID context, cultural institutions are interested in innovative concepts to present work. You will research new ways to experience exhibitions and permanent museum collections.
- Trend research, concept development, storyboarding
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite, google docs
- Potentially webGL, VR/AR/MR and Machine Learning
Junior producer/project manager Role You will be managing day to day running of media installations projects. You will be in charge of communications, coordination, and scheduling with internal team and client. You will be maintaining budgets and project documentation. You will be resourceful to resolve blockers and keep the project on track. This is a flexible part time freelance position. You want to be part of convivial studio and share our passion and enthusiasm for art and technology. can be based in Cologne. have previous experience overseeing and guiding development and creative teams have responsibility for budget and financial well-being of project have great communication skills, write flawless English and an enthusiastic approach to networking with clients Other skills considered as a plus German-speaking Creative background Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org