Business Development Manager (Freelance)(Remote)
Your primary role is to create new business development opportunities.
You will develop and apply a strategic plan to explore national and international development opportunities. It will include maintaining existing client relationships, managing business offers, tracking the success of each project, attending relevant networking events. You will work closely with the Creative Director to define models of multimedia experience to provide to our clients.
- Prospect and solicit potential clients daily, according to the targeted priority markets.
- Identify potential partners, collaborators.
- Implement a development plan, including objective and schedule.
- Follow up business lead opportunities (call, meetings, emails, etc.)
- Make suggestions to improve business development processes and increase the number of opportunities.
- Take part in improving our services and concept list and participate in quality control.
- Provide tools, internal system, and guidelines for company growth
- Conduct studies to assess potential business opportunities and uncover future trends.
- Communicate with clients to clarify their needs, perform need analyze and strategize.
- Acknowledge covid economical context
- Identify and understand organizations and business key stakeholders.
- University degree in business administration, production, economics, marketing, or any related field.
- Prior experience in Business Development.
- Office and google cloud services
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Another language is an asset, especially German or French.
- Experience in related creative industry, multimedia experience, art installations, new media art, audiovisual events.
- Practical skills and experience in international business development
- Practical networking experience in various environments, such as conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, and other networking platforms.
- Passion for the business development
- A proactive approach to client interactions
- Independent and capable of working with minimum supervision to achieve goals.
- Sense of initiative.
- Great communications skills.
- General knowledge and interest in experiential design and new media art.
We are currently offering only remote internships for students. The internship role is focusing on specific topics and technologies.
The applicants are required to have a strong interest in the chosen topic and ability to learn new technologies. Experience using the technology is preferred but optional. As it is a remote position, strong motivation, self-discipline and the ability to work independently are key requirements. The roles will also involve communicating your selected topic on social media or with potential clients.
If you are interested please send us an email with your portfolio and subject of interest: email@example.com